Frequently Asked Questions (Link to more FAQ's)
- How can I contact the City of Fruita? The Civic Center is located at 325 E. Aspen Ave., three blocks east of Circle Park. You can call us at (970) 858-3663, or email us at email@example.com.
- What are the Civic Center's hours of operation? Most
city departments are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through
- Where is Fruita's new Community Center? The Community Center is located at 324 N. Coulson St., and can be reached at (970) 858-0360.
- Where can I sign up for sewer, trash and recycling
services? The Administration Department can
handle these requests. They are located inside the Fruita Civic Center,
on the first floor.
- How can I report a pothole? The
City of Fruita's Public Works Department maintains an electronic
contact form that allows citizens to submit an electronic
service request for items such as potholes, broken utility lines and
other road/utility issues.